Which document will I need to get on the route?

You will needpassport, for travelling to another country or Identity document – if you do not leave your country. If you are travelling with children you will have to present birth certificates. We recommend to print and take together with passport itinerary receipt though it is not necessary to show it. During passport control and also in other, but very rare cases, you may need it.